Welcome

Whassup? Nice to see you again. Here I come once again with a story that would make your day. I hope you can feel excited while reading my writing. You can get some subject in your school or college. In my subject's list there is Bahasa Indonesia. Got to go now. Say no to drugs and see you.

Selasa, 23 Desember 2008

Romantic Dorama*Very Interesting*(^__^)


A few weeks ago I watched dorama and cartoon. It sounds good, yup I like watching.
I watched Koizora, Code Blue, Dragonzakura, and Avatar.
I’m just done with Koizora. I must think about my lecture, I've go so much homework lately (Honestly I’m not carefree).
I think Koizora is very romantic dorama. I don’t like the main actress , but I like the story and the main actor (“;”)
The story is about a girl Mika who is exactly like the sky, and a boy Hiro who is like a lake.
They are 16 years old in that dorama but they look so mature.
Hiro is yankee and likes to play guitar. He do love Mika when the first time he saw Mika in library, sew cellphone orname.
Actually Hiro lost his cellphone in the library. Several months later, Mika’s best friend, Aya is falling in love with Masao (Hiro’s best friend) but Masao is interested in Mika. Mika didn’t want Aya to be sad so she wrote a letter to Masao.
Masao wasn’t in class and Mika wanted Hiro give that letter to Masao.
Suddenly, Hiro kissed Mika and Mika of course got mad.
From that, Hiro get Mika’s hearth forcefully.
They have many problems such as : Hiro’s exgirlfriend tortured Mika, Mika is pregnant by Hiro, and Hiro stops from school to work in order to show his sincerity to Mika and Mika’s family.
When Hiro knows about the baby in Mika’s womb, he buys two kawaii dolls and a pair of rings which cost 1000 yen.
I don’t like the end of the story. Hiro is died of cancer. Although he is very strong and masculine .
You must watch Koizora. Mika is always love Hiro, eventhough Hiro has become the sky.
I liked the opening song and the song which Hiro sung to Mika.
Very touching^^
Mika’s character is faithful and feminime..
Is it good?^_”
Hiro is played by Seto Koji
Mika is played by Mizuwasa Elena

I suppose this a hobby part, but I filled in the column coz I really love this dorama. Always and Always!!

1 komentar:

Inke Maris mengatakan...

To Juliet
I'm so happy(^___^)to hear your comment..
You give me something maybe power(^___=)to write more and more..
Do you have blog too?